Saturday, February 19, 2011

Books and Video games...

...the life of an anti-social teen?

Not quite, just the life of a homeschooled teen. Yep...
I have to start The Legend of Zelda yet again.  So I decided to put it on the shelf for awhile and work on Kingdom hearts....totally worth it. I can have my disney character fix without watching the movie that takes an hour and a half, time which I do not have.
I also have been reading Sense and Sensability (Thank you big little sister for letting me read your copy, as mine is still being borrowed...)

And my  room is clean (a rare thing indeed) so I can do these things without getting in trouble.... YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.