Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bucket List: Under the Stars

 Kicking off my bucket list accomplishments is a night under the starts with a good friend of mine. I went over to her house last night to spend the Fourth of July being awesome, with an awesome person. 
 Her brothers dog Elsie (gee I hope I spelled that right) chased the embers of our little table fire and burrowed behind us when the neighbors started their fireworks display. 
I was also introduced to these delicious sodas. Find them. Find them and try them yourself. Yummy! 

At the end of the day we watched "A Cinderella Story" with Hilary Duff and...er... What's-his-face... tall, blonde, and broody. Chad Michael Murray! 
Then we camped out in the bed of her truck, under the gorgeous starry sky!  
 What did y'all do this fourth? What's your favorite cheesy chick flick? 
Thanks for reading!
  ~ Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.