Monday, January 4, 2016

Well, it's been more than a year since I've posted. I was taking a long break.  My life got very busy, and it had it's ups and downs in the time I've been away. As I'm sure most of your lives have.  I'm thinking about starting fresh, with a new blog. I want it to be a mix of things I enjoy, including cooking, diy projects, Pinterest 'tried-and failed' stories. And in May, after my wedding, the every day life of being a wife to an amazing man.  If any of you would be interested in reading my new blog, I'll be posting a link to it as soon as it is set up.  Of course, being the book lover I am it wouldn't be the same if I didn't do book and movie reviews, so those things will still be included.
Please forgive the terrible grammar of this post. I wrote it in a hurry. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.