Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh I just can't wait to be ....king?

I went to see The Lion King in 3D with my sisters and niece and nephew tonight. I had forgotten how witty older Disney movies are...at least this one.


I'm super sorry about the sideways pictures....
                                                 My computer said that they were straight............
                                                                                I guess it lied to me...............

   Aahh! So very much has happened since I last blogged. Lets see here, my sister is married. We went to California for her wedding, and stayed for two weeks, one before the wedding and one after. While we were there I went to Disneyland with my sisters and Katrina's fiance'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.