Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

Hello all!! I'm sorry for my lack of posts the past two weeks, but I've been sick. Nothing major, just the little annoyance and inconvenience of several colds. They left me so tired by the end of the day that I just couldn't think. I knew that any post I wrote would be nonsensical and absolutely ridiculous. So, Lord willing, I'll be back this week with a review or two, and other random posts.
Now, onto something that has been on my mind for awhile. While I don't want to give this blog up yet, I know that since I began, I've changed quite a bit. I feel like this blog only covers a very little part of who I am. You see, when I started, I was a bit of a period film snob. Over the years I hope that has changed some. But it does mean that I will probably start including (short, less detailed) movie reviews for other films like 'Star Trek: Into Darkness', which I'm excited to go see for my birthday this year. Because I am a Trekkie. And a big Sci-Fi nerd. I may once a week do an outfit post (hence the picture I've included with just hints of clothes I found today! Including maroon velvet leggings. Odd, I know but I'm so excited to find a pretty way to wear them) If I had to describe my style it would be Tim Burton's Victorian England meets Zooey Deschanel's Modern/Vintage glam. An interesting combo, I know. I hope you'll bear with me and stick around for these changes. It seems sort of sudden, but I feel it's a change that needs to be had for my sake, as a writer. If you know someone who would be interested in my blog after these changes, please, spread the word!! And tell me if you have any suggestions! A time of change is a good time to hear constructive criticism!

Oh, and the pictures are just snippets of my Sunday afternoon with my mom and sister. We went to a local Chinese place for lunch and then went thrift shopping. I found four books for my collection (three pictured) and lovely new sweaters, belts, and a shirt. Hopefully you'll see outfit posts soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.