Monday, March 4, 2013

Outfit Post






I apologize for the blurry photo, but it is the best I could do this morning. I also apologize for the
 ''instagram-esque'' filters.  I'll find something better very soon!

sweater ~ thrift store
shirt ~ thrift store
lace tank ~ Romy's
leggings (the red velvet ones!!) ~ from my mom
flats ~ thrift store
bag ~ thrift store

I was going for a 1940's/sailor vibe, but the victory roll wouldn't roll, and my red lipstick went missing.
Working at a daycare I have to find clothes that are comfortable and function-able. By the end of the day I felt like I had found one of my new favorite ensembles. This outfit felt as comfortable as pajamas without feeling as lazy as pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.