Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello-Goodbye

I just want to pop in for a spell and let you know that I won't be here for a little while. I feel a little better about this then usually because I have planned this absence.
I am planning on participating in NaNoWriMo. Maybe check off one of my bucket list items and write that novel. I had originally planned to do a blog-a-day challenge, which I have only moved to December or January. Frankly I'm not sure I'll be up to doing a post every day in December. First I'll be exhausted (or exhilarated) from November. Second, I'll be busy because it will be holiday season. So, I'll be in touch when I have writers block this month, and I'll post a list of my daily challenges before I start the challenge.

So I'm going to go get started on that novel now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.