Monday, January 27, 2014

I Know How to Share My Things!

And... That was the best title I could come up with under pressure. Self imposed pressure, but pressure nonetheless. 
 I work with children and this phrase is something I'd like to hear little voices say much more often. I have these titles listed on my paperbackswap account, but I have, and have had, no takers for a very long time. 
Here is a list of the titles and conditions of each book in the picture (below), comment if you are interested in any of them. All of these books I am sending out at no cost, just because I want someone to love these. 

1) Emma by Jane Austen...well loved, creased spine 'old book' smell, 

2) Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte....creased spine, crumpled flyleaf, otherwise like-new condition

3) The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne...Yellowed pages, creased spine, 'old book' smell

$)  Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson...Scribbled inside front cover, yellowed pages, 'old book' smell

6) Mansfield Park  by Jane Austen... creased front cover, faint penciled price on flyleaf

7) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn  by Mark Twain...yellowed pages, 'old book' smell creased front cover

8) Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne...sticker on front cover, creased front cover, 'old book' smell, otherwise like new

9) The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler...like new condition.

10) Ella Enchanted  by Gail Carson Levine...creased spine, 'thumbed' edges and corners

11)Writing Jane Austen by Elizabeth Aston...like new condition




Comment and/or message me for more details or to let me know you are interested. If you comment it makes it easier for everyone to know what books have been claimed alreasy without my having to update!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.