Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Colds and Catching Up

  I've a cold today. It really is no fun at all. Energy seems to have completely left my body. I'm trying to refrain from saying I hate anything...but boy, it's hard. Because I really don't like being sick. I think though that there is something to be grateful for in this. I know that the moment I have energy and health I will be super grateful and not take it for granted for about a week....maybe. 
  Anyway I suppose it is also a good time to be catching up on my reading list. I have Jannette Oke books to read that I just got from Goodwill and I really want to re-read Jane Eyre.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.