Monday, June 27, 2011

Harvey

I watched an old movie for the first time the other night....Harvey. I'm ashamed to say that I'd never watched it before.....

 I love watching James Stewart. He is always funny. My favorite quotes.....simply because i can't resist sharing them...

 Think carefully, Dowd. Didn't you know somebody, sometime, someplace by the name of Harvey? Didn't you ever know anybody by that name?
  No, no, not one, Doctor. Maybe that's why I always had such hopes for it.

Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole.Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.