Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Music!

Yes! Yes I have been. Listening to Christmas music "early" that is. I type it like that because I don't feel like it's early at all. I think it's just in time.
 Well, I don't think it's too early when it is my choice, however, I don't think radio stations  should be playing it this early! Anyway, I am super excited to start getting the decorations out and start all the baking etc...




Oh! I also want to share my favorite version of Angels We Have Heard on High (by Josh Groban and Brian McKnight)   Click here for the tune!

Honestly one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard :) so please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.