Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Very Jazzy Christmas

  I'm listening to Harry Connick Jr., Michael Buble', Dean Martin, and Leon Redbone croon to me that they will be so blue just thinking about me whilst I put the finishing touches on Christmas gifts I'm ordering. Also feeling very good about the amount of shopping I've done so early this year. Believe me, this is early for me. Even though some of you shop before Thanksgiving or, like my dear mom, before even July you start to hide things away. I do not. I prefer the slightly rushed time of year. It adds to the whole "holiday spirit" for me.
   Anyway, I have decided to make myself a quilt, I might have made one for a Christmas gift but for two reasons. One being it's too late. Also I have never made a quilt and I don't really want my first failure--I mean try--to be something someone has to live with for a little while till it falls apart, or even worse, have it be a very sturdy blanket with ugly or uncoordinated colors.
   With that said, I will soon post pictures of the fabric I have, and you all can be witnesses to the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.