Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm feeling like me again!

For nearly two weeks now I've been feeling under the weather, but I'm beginning to feel better now and so I wanted to say a cheery "Hello!"
Funny Face with Fred Astaire and Miss Hepburn
So.... Hello! Anyway, for the first part of last week I was in my warm bed playing a video game, sleeping, watching an old movie, or sleeping. The movies I watched include....








Ever After with Drew Barrymore and Angelica Houston (who doesn't play the prince)





Anyway, I'm going to go bake cookies and browse Modcloth.com (I love window shopping online when I won't be tempted to do more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.