Monday, October 31, 2011

Just a Few Things...

So, since I haven't posted all week I'll give a quick update on what I've done. Starting with last Thursday because that is the first day anything interesting happened. My sister went to see a friend all day so it was just my mom and I.. We went out to lunch, just the two of us, at Subway and then went grocery shopping. It was a wonderfully fun time together (with three other daughters and two grandchildren there isn't much one-on-one time.)
And now my favorite moms in film.
Maria...



I'm sarcastic, elastic, and I kick butt














On Friday I watched Dragonheart with my younger sister. I'd forgotten how witty it was.

So instead of calling me "dragon" in your tongue, you're going to call me "dragon" in another tongue?














After it was over Danielle went to bed, but I watched another movie because I couldn't sleep

Love this scene....always wanted to dance randomly down the street like this.
Bells are Ringing is the name of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.