Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Post: What's up?

What I'm reading: A Conspiracy of Ravens by Gilbert Morris (Second in the Lady Trent Mystery series)



What I'm listening to: Emma (2009) soundtrack


For your viewing pleasure, the BEST scene in Emma. This music, oh I can't listen to it without smiling

What I last watched: Just Write (A pretty cute movie about screenwriting...I'm keeping it vague...)



What I'm memorizing: All that I need to memorize for work...

What I'm working on: "Stayin' alive, oh oh oh oh Stayin' aliiiive!"



What I'm anticipating: Going to the drive in tonight!

Coming soon: I don't know, because I'm a terribly unorganized person and I haven't worked out a schedule yet...Oh! On my birthday next week I'm going to make a list of some really cool things that happened the year I was born and maybe some sad things that happened. I might include a giveaway. "Then again maybe not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.