Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rambling Observations

I've lost count.... Which one is this? Anywhooo....

1) I love this time of year, I just spent the most wonderful time out in my family's massive back yard (I cringe at my use of discriptives, ah well...) I lay in the fresh cut grass, saoking up the sun, reading Mr. Knightley's Diary. Oh what a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon. A review will be coming soon, and you may very well be tired of these reviews quickly, for thanks to the library within walking distance when I don't have a car, and my license when I do have a car, I have access to a great many books that I've wanted to read and review. Beginning with the Diary series by Grange.

2) Going into something with low to neutral expectations rather then Great Expectations high expectations, you are sure to be pleasantly surprised. Ex. Mr. Knightley's Diary. But, more on  that in another post :) Now, to go dig into Capt Wentworth's thought. (I dread this one, as it is my favorite Austen couple)

3) I have a great, and relatively new, liking for superhero movies. Last night I went to see The Avengers with two of my sisters (and down in California, my sister and her husband went to go see it too! At nearly the same time!) It as much better then I expected it to be, and I had high expectations for it. (Not going to review this but if you are curious, scale of 1-5 I'd give it somewhere between a 4 and 5. It was PG-13 for action sequences, and if you have seen either of the Ironman movies you know to expect some crude humour, but there was less then I thought there'd be.)

4) This picture-logo-symbol- whatcha call it, make my heart skip a beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.