Saturday, February 25, 2012

10 Things You May Mot Know About Me

   Well as Lauren of Books, Fashion, and Tea was surprised to learn I listen to Skillet (a Christian Rock band, for those of you who don't know), I thought a little post about the unexpected in me would be fun. In the blog-o-sphere, I'm a reader, mostly of 18th-19th century literature. I'm a Period film fanatic, though compared to some I'm just in the beginning stages of that. I love softer music and tea.
   But, dear readers, that is not all of me! There are many "plot twists" in the story of me. I am starting to realize that I really don't fit into one little box. I took parts from all different assembly lines. And now that I've used all the cliche's I could think of at the moment, I'll move on to what the post was about. 


10 random or odd facts....

  1. I like to watch Tim Burton films. (excluding Sweeney Todd, EEW!)
  2. I like to cook Italian food. Penne noodles are my favorite!
  3. I like movies from the 80's-90's especially. (Of course I do watch some of today's, and anything in black and white)
  4. I cannot say "extra credit". It comes out "extra cwedit", unless I concentrate.
  5. I enjoy playing The Legend of Zelda. A lot. As well as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.
  6. I really don't like when an action flick tries to be romantic. 
  7. I am a huge Star Trek fan, but otherwise I do not do science fiction.
  8. I only paint designs on my left thumbnail, all the other nails I leave solid.
  9. I don't care for the scent of lavender. I over did it once...
  10. I like historical fiction, I like learning about the past, but not through textbooks. I can't really remember it that way...
I would love to hear your versions of this! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to do a post like this! I like Tim Burton too! I haven't seen Sweeny Todd, but I do like the music...even though it's really kind of creepy. I really liked Edward Scissorhands:-) Enjoyed reading this.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.