Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh my goodness!

  Well, my family and I are in the process of moving! (only across town, but still, super-duper busy.)
Also I haven't really know what to right about (and my computer broke, I'm using my sister's, with whom I now share a room.).
  The reason I don't know what to write about? I've been in an odd little mood lately! Even for me! I've been watching anime/manga TV series' and listening to a lot of Skillet. I feel a little as if I were going through an "Emo" phase . But don't worry about me! These things are always a part of my personality but for some reason they are coming out very strongly for a little while. 
  Well, I've been listening to some good old Dean Martin while writing this and feel a little like dancing. :) But I'm exhausted so I shall sign off and go to my wonderful bed, which is certainly calling my name!

Ta for now, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, have I found someone else in the literary blogging world who likes Skillet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I?
    Yes I love Skillet, I've grown up listening to a little bit of everything so I have a HUGE range of artists that I listen to. Country, Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz, and of course movie soundtracks that include everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kind of amazed! I listen to a little bit of everything too, and Skillet is one of my favorite bands:) I like pretty much everything from Rock to Classical. It's nice to know I'm not the only one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see them LIVE! Uh---MAZING!

      Delete

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.