Friday, December 9, 2011

Swing time!

Well. I started to watch an old 30's film with Fred & Ginger, but they only had so much of it on youtube. So now I sit here trying to think of clever things to say, and failing.
 Today hasn't been very eventful. I stayed at home and did laundry, though I am not complaining because laundry is one of my favorite things to do. It gives me a sense of accomplishment, and at the same time I could have been reading all day. (Of course I never do that...)
All week I've been desiring to sit down and write something. Something entertaining. Most likely fictional. But every time I sit down at this computer I draw a blank. Maybe reading more will help....


Ta for now!
       Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.