Friday, January 11, 2013

What's Up?

 What I'm reading: 

The Measure of a Heart by Janette Oke

What I'm listening to:


Phillip Phillips. I love how I can't decide whether he's Folk/Country, Rock, Pop, &tc. There are also Jazzy elements to a few of his songs. Some of the lyrics are, eh...just eh. They aren't outright inappropriate, but test the limits. There's no foul language however, and no drug or alcohol references. (That I've caught...)

What I most recently watched: 

Valentines Day

Not necessarily a movie I recommend to anyone. This is one of those films (in case you've never heard of it) where there are about ten different stories going on at the same time, and most of them are somehow connected. And a few of the stories are bad. But I think if you had a Clear-play DVD player it would be a fun movie to see. I personally just skip or ignore or go make popcorn when a questionable scene comes on.


What I'm anticipating:

A relaxing weekend


What made me laugh:

A child's description f Tim Burton's Frankenweenie.

''It's the story about a dog that dies. And his owner wants to make him alive again. That's why it's called Frankenweenie. It;s like Ben Franklin only the name is different.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.