Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things...

I apologize for my silence! I've had the ''ickies''. 

So, normally, today I would be writing "A Little Scribble", but I kind of ran out of ideas. Comment with lots of names, scenarios, era's in history, places, and even lines that I should use in my new story. I'll try to make it short enough to finish in two posts so that I stay interested and keep it interesting to you!

Also, tomorrow a movie review. I'll be reviewing one of the Mansfield Parks. After I've re-watched them all I'll do a character comparison. But that may not be for some time yet.

Anyway, I hope you are all in good health! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.