Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Veggietales Answers!






Miss Laurie of Old Fashioned Charm was the only player in my little game. For those of you who didn't get a chance or simply didn't wish to play, I hope you enjoy looking through the answers and seeing what you would have guessed correctly!

Silly Songs! 

1)
Gated Community from Sherlock Holmes and the Golden Ruler

2)
The Pirates who Don't Do Anything from Very Silly Songs!
3)
His Cheeseburger from Madame Bluberry
4)
The Yodeling Veterinarian  of the Alps from The End of Silliness?
5)
Monkey from The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's

Who Am I?

1) Dr. Jiggle - Jimmy Gourd, in A Snoodle's Tale, a lesson in Self-Worth
2) The Italian Scallion - Larry the Cucumber, in The Sumo of the Opera, a lesson in Perseverance 
3) Toto Baggypants - Junior Asparagas, in The Lord of the Beans, a lesson in Using Your Gifts
4) Nebby K. Nezzer - Mr. Nezzer, in Rack, Shack, and Benny, a lesson in Handling Peer Pressure
5) Sweetpea - Petunia Rhubarb, in Sweetpea Beauty, a lesson on True Beauty

Inspired By...
Which Bible stories are these episodes based on?
(50 points)
1) Duke and the Great Pie War - Ruth and Boaz
2) Moe and the Big Exit -Moses and God's deliverance of His people from Eygypt
(For an extra 5 points, what is the other 'western' that this is a continuation of?)
The Ballad of Little Joe

3) King George an the Ducky - David and Bathsheba
4) Josh and the Big Wall - Joshua and the wall of Jericho
5) Dave and the Giant Pickle - David and Goliath 


Who's Line is it Anyhow?

1) ''Can't you just play your harp and I'll throw things at you?'' King Saul, played by Archibald in Dave and the Giant Pickle
2) '' Larry, you've got an oven mitt on your head.'' Bob the Tomato in Rack, Shack, and Benny, the counter top scene
3) ''I'm a talking weed, you're a talking carrot. Your point was?'' The rumor weed from Larry Boy and the Rumor Weed
4) ''Why is there a piano on my cake?'' King Xerxes, played by Mr Nezzer in Ruth 
5) ''Look, I need a favor from you Julia, first, a chocolate Malta.'' Minnesota Cuke, played by Larry in  Minnesota Cuke and the search for Sampson's Umbrella

What's my name?
Can you name the character described here?
(50 points)

1) I have a red bow-tie (bow-ties are cool), I'm a foreign veggie. - Archibald Asparagus
2) I have very expressive eyebrows, I'm from New Jersey, I hang around with a deep voiced pickle. - Mr. Lunt
3) I am great at math, I used to be very sour, I have freckles. - Rosie Grape
4)  I have no speaking lines but I play a very important role in every episode, I'm not a veggie. - Qwerty
5) I had a tree house once, I have learned the value of a thankful heart. Madame Bluberry

Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.