There are five sections to this quiz, and five questions for each section. Different amounts of points will be given for each type of question, but they are listed before each section (Did that make sense?).
The total you can earn is 300 points!
Which episodes of Veggietales do these silly songs belong to? And what are the titles?
(100 points for this section)
Who Am I?
Who plays these people in these ''mini-sodes''? What movie? And what was the lesson/theme of the episode?
(150 possible points for this section)
1) Dr. Jiggle
2) The Italian Scallion
3) Toto Baggypants
4) Nebby K. Nezzer
Which Bible stories are these episodes based on?
1) Duke and the Great Pie War
2) Moe and the Big Exit
(For an extra 5 points, what is the other 'western' that this is a continuation of?)
3) King George an the Ducky
4) Josh and the Big Wall
5) Dave and the Giant Pickle
Who's Line is it Anyhow?
Can you name the characters who says this...
1) ''Can't you just play your harp and I'll throw things at you?''
2) '' Larry, you've got an oven mitt on your head.''
3) ''I'm a talking weed, you're a talking carrot. Your point was?''
4) ''Why is there a piano on my cake?''
5) ''Look, I need a favor from you Julia, first, a chocolate Malta.''
What's my name?
Can you name the character described here?
1) I have a red bow-tie (bow-ties are cool), I'm a foreign veggie.
2) I have very expressive eyebrows, I'm from New Jersey, I hang around with a deep voiced pickle.
3) I am great at math, I used to be very sour, I have freckles.
4) I have no speaking lines but I play a very important role in every episode, I'm not a veggie.
5) I had a tree house once, I have learned the value of a thankful heart.
I'll review comments, and comment on the post with scores as long as you are answering. I'll post the answers and final scores next Tuesday. Happy Guessing!
P.S. I mixed it up, ''Little Scribble #2'' is tomorrow and the movie review is Thursday. Sorry!!