Just when I was sitting here asking myself what to blog about, I realized I had other blog posts to read. So, I went to read them, and found out I'd been tagged! So without further ado, the tag... (Oh I stole Miss Dashwood's description, so very perfect) Haha, Miss Dashwood you shall always be to me!
"This is a forty-four step tag-- you tell eleven random things about yourself, answer eleven questions posed by the person who tagged you, make up eleven questions of your own and then tag eleven people to answer those questions. Don't worry, it takes a lot less time than you might think."
1. I have "I'm blue, da ba de, da ba di!" stuck in my head! Don't ask...
2.I'd like to have two versions of every book I own, so that I can mark one up(the paperback version) with all my observations.
3.I liked Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story. WAIT!! before you throw tomatoes... I despised it as an Anne story, What they did to Fred and Diana still makes me so mad!! But as movie, you have to admit it is a well written, dramatic, heartwarming story.
4. I have a weakness for James Stewart.
5. I am of "an unsocial, taciturn disposition, unwilling to speak, unless we expect to say something that will amaze the whole room, and be handed down to posterity with all the éclat of a proverb." You wouldn't have guessed it by the way I chatter on this here blog, huh? Well, it's true, though it is something I am trying to fix.
6. I'm afraid of trying new things.
7. I'm no longer afraid of roller coasters. Because my sisters tricked me into riding Space Mountain at Disneyland. You see, I'd never been to Disneyland and I didn't know it was a rollercoaster type ride. And I'm completely oblivious to the warning signs posted everywhere. (If you can't tell by now I was being sarcastic, my sisters didn't trick me, they actually thought I knew)
8. I tend to let things(emotions) boil inside me for a looooong time, then they blow up. Pray for me, explosions are dangerous.
9. I am not a vegetarian, but I really enjoy cooking vegetarian meals. They are super tastey too!
10. I think Chuck Norris jokes are hilarious, but I admire Chuck Norris more as a Christian man who sticks to his morals and more importantly his faith in Jesus.
11. I want to go vacuum all the floors in my house, please excuse me. *vacuum starts, goes on and on, stops* There! much better.
1. Describe your dream pair of shoes.
I own them! A little pair of brown, heeled, Mary-Janes. The cutest pair of spring/summer shoes.
2. What's your favorite children's picture book?
Oh! I don't know! I love 'em all!! Ask me again later and maybe I can come up with something.
3. What's your favorite fruit?
Cherries. hmmm..... yummy!
4. How tall are you? (I always like to know how tall people are-- not sure why. Don't worry, I'm not asking for your weight... and if you feel it's an invasion of your privacy to post your height, you can substitute a picture of a cute kitten for this question.)
5. If money was no object, where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
Europe. Starting with Ireland, Italy, and England. Then everywhere else...
6. Who is your favorite singer?
Which era? Which Genre? I can't pick! However, to give you a general idea of what I like to listen to, here are a few of my favorites. Michael Buble, Dean Martin, Bon Jovi (Erm, within reason!), The Eagles, Chris Rice, Michael W. Smith, and some country singers. (I love anything that sounds 'old school')
7. What's the next book on your to-read list?
I'm Reading Little Dorrit, so I suppose that it doesn't count. Well then, Mary Barton.
8. What's your biggest language-related pet peeve? (i.e., what phrases or words bug you the most?)
"Dude!" and "I know right!" Which I tend to use all too often.
9. Which movie lines do you quote the most? (share as many or as few as you like)
"As you wish."
Any and every movie quote that comes from a movie I've seen and that is appropriate to the situation at hand.
10. If you could wear any outfit from a movie for a day, what would you choose?
Anything worn by Penelope Wilhern in Penelope. I love how whimsical her clothes are. They always manage to make me smile.
11. What's your favorite dessert?
Cheescake. Or a simple cup of juice. (weird, I know. But you ought to try it next time you are full and craving something sweet.)
1. What is your favorite foreign cuisine?
2. What project are you (should you be) working on?
3. What, other then literary pursuits, is a hobby of yours?
4. If you were to throw a themed event, what would the theme be. I mean specifically!
5. Do you believe one could have too many pillows?(For the record, I do)
6. What would you grab, besides your Bible ;), if your house was burning and you had sixty seconds to get out.
7. Which Bible "character" are you excited to meet in Heaven?
8. How about other famous people? And who you hope you'll see in Heaven counts. (I am of the belief that I will see Jane Austen someday)
9. Would you share either the happiest day in your life or the saddest? Or just go find a happy/sad picture and tell me to mind my own business.
10. Decribe your favorite mug/teacup.
11. Do you like summer rain?
1-11) I tag anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged. Also if you want to grab my questions and answer them just for the fun of answering more questions. :) Enjoy!