- I found another "little gem" in a book. I was reading Anne of the Island and suddenly, said Mrs. Rachel of the substitute schoolmarm "Miss Carson is a very fine girl. There is no nonsense about her." I laughed till I'm sure my sister thought I'd lost my marbles! I was waiting for Anne to say, "Sparkler, be quiet!"
- I dare say you know this already but Mr. Collins is a completely ridiculous man. (I took a break from Anne and read P & P over the weekend)
- Sneezes only come at the most inconvenient of times, like when your parents are speaking seriously to you...
- It is far to wasy to take things for granted, things like electricity, hot water, internet, etc. It is no fun when they are "un-granted", as it were.
- I am very very excited to see things begin to bloom, even if it does cause sneezing, for it means that spring is nearing!
- The amount of housework there is to be done is directly proportionate to how badly I want to "just read one more chapter".
I grabbed this from Miss Dashwood's blog, Sink Me! because I wanted to give you a reason to laugh. (And a blog just seems empty without a picture)