Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Happenings

What I'm reading : Eight Cousins by Louisa May Allcott

What I'm listening to : Kari Jobe, Starfield, and Jeremy Camp

What I last watched : Clue

What I'm quoting : Absolutely nothing, at present. 

What I'm memorizing :
John 22:24 Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundations of the earth.
What I'm working on : Downsizing a skirt my niece wanted. Yes, still...

What I'm anticipating : Finally being done with the nerves and anticipation of getting my license...hopefully this Wednesday...

Coming soon : Pictures from my trip to the tulip fields with my sisters. (+ my niece and nephew and the youngest-older sister's hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.