Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tiptoe through the tulips







There is a lot going on in this first photo (which is great a snapshotnot so much as a piece of art...)
I love the lamp posts in Port Townsend (for that is where we were) and all the buildings,which you can't really see here. My neice kept calling the old-fashioned buildings on the cliff "castles" :)


See? Aren't the buildings gorgeous? They are almost all like this along the waterfront, so day-dreamy...sigh

Did you catch the name of this beautiful flower?
Here, lets get closer...

This just made me smile, and I hope it does the same for all you TSP fans out there reading this, because there are soooo many!! (Ahem, sarcasm, I know that only the truly discerning blog reader reads my posts. SARCASM again!! Don't worry I'm not quite that vain)


I don't really like any of the pictures of me....sorry, I'm just not that photogenic, so photos of me being posted are rare indeed.


P.S. Does usuing italics make you feel like Emily (of new moon?). I can't help it sometimes, the italics just come, for it is the only way to express myself!


Ta! Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.