Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sink me m'dears!

Bonjour, Mon(sewer). I swear you've been takin' lessons! The cravat's a picture!

In case you haven't guessed already, I've watched The Scarlet Pimpernel for the first time. And I think I may never be the same again.
I really don't know how to collect my thoughts for this post, please forgive me. There is so much I want to say, but though all these things relate to the movie, they don't really flow together. So, I suppose I should just plow into this and see what comes of it.

Observations on The Scarlet Pimpernel  by Stephanie _____
Not that I think "they" should remake this, for I'm not sure it could be done well anymore, but don't you think maybe Johnny Depp would make a marvelous Sir Percy? I think he would suit the role very well.
I am very soon going to watch the 1932 verion of TSP because I've heard it's very good, and very sarcastic. I saw a scene where- well, here, I'll just show you.


I was laughing the whole tim I watched this clip, so I want to see the movie (The whole thing is on youtube if you want to see it.)

Isn't he handsome here? I like him better when he's in his disquises, it seems to suit him and he talks like a normal man. Though he is amusing when he is "Sir Percy"


Because I couldn't resist!

Hope you didn't get lost in the rambles! Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.