Monday, January 16, 2012

I've Moved the Cheese

That is, I've changed a few things around here, what do you think? I added two stand alone pages to my little corner, Movie and Book reviews. My hope is to add to the lists often. I'm also trying to organize the types of things I post and alternate them decently so I don't have twenty film reviews and one or two book reviews thrown in. I might make a schedule of  "features" like so many of you great blogger veterans out there.
I really don't like the new blog header, however. So I'll be working on a new one for awhile till it is exactly how I want it to look. 

Any suggestions on other changes? Or specific movies and books you'd like me to add to my "to-review" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.