Monday, January 2, 2012

Not to-day, but rather, to-morrow

So, I apologize, I was wrong when I said that to-day was the anniversary of my blogging days.. The one year celebration is tomorrow, the third. This is actually a good thing, because I have absolutely no idea what to post on the occasion. As a last resort  may post a story I wrote last year, but it will not count towards my resolution of writing and posting one story every month, because it wasn't written this month.
 As I sit here and write this, I think of ideas, so maybe it isn't so hopeless after all. (However  shall leave you all in suspense as to what those ideas are.)

Until to-morrow my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review comments to keep from being spammed.
I only have one request of my readers, please keep the language clean and family-friendly! God bless.